Registration for the 2023 AOAC Africa Annuall Conference is open.
Any person who wishes to attend the conference is welcome but needs to register.
The conference is currently scheduled to take place in a face to face format.
All those attending the AOAC Africa Conference must register and pay the conference fee as described below.
All conference registration fees include:
- Admission to all Conference sessions and the Exhibitors Hall.
- All Conference refreshments and lunches.
- Welcome Reception on 29 March.
- Conference Dinner on 31 March.
Young Scientist Registrations
We are happy to announce that the AOAC is now offering complimentary Student Membership. This program is designed to give students the opportunity to engage with AOAC INTERNATIONAL and leaders in the field to develop careers dedicated to analytical excellence. Student Memberships are held in the name of the individual, not the university they attend, and are non-transferable.
AOAC Student Membership will be included for all students* who register to attend the AOAC Africa Conference.
*Student members are those that are currently registered for postgraduate studies (Hons, MSc, PhD) or who have completed a postgraduate degree within the last year.
*Proof will be required.
- By Credit card (Payfast Link will be sent)
- By bank transfer: please observe the relevant registration deadlines. Registration fees depend on the date the payment is received in our account. Any bank charges incurred are to be paid by the participant.
Please make sure to pay your registration fee before the deadline for the selected registration type. If your payment is not received before the deadline, the later fee will be automatically charged. An unpaid or only partially paid registration will not be considered as valid until it is fully paid.
All fees should be paid in ZAR, free of all bank charges.
Registration and full payment of fees will be compulsory for attending any of the conference events.
The final invoice will be issued based on details provided while registering (step Contact/Invoice details). Any change of such details (Attendee’s name, address, VAT number etc.) is possible before the conference is over.
Any cancellation or alteration of your registration must be notified by e-mail to the conference secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org and the followings conditions will apply:
- In the event of cancellation by participants, no refund will be given.
- Please remember that cancelling your registration does not automatically cancel your hotel and travel arrangements. Attendees are responsible for cancelling their own hotel and travel reservations.
All enquiries regarding registration and payment can be addressed to the conference secretary: email@example.com
Registration for individual AOAC Members.
Click here to register.