NH Cape Town The Lord Charles hotel has a spectacular setting in between the world-famous Cape Winelands, the Helderberg Mountains and the Atlantic Ocean.
The scenery is out of this world, and it’s perfectly placed for exploring:
- half an hour from Cape Town’s center and 20 minutes from Cape Town International Airport;
- a stone’s throw from the famed winelands – great for exploring the Stellenbosch, Paarl or Franschhoek wine routes;
- hotel set in 9 hectares of manicured grounds.
They have 188 rooms and 10 suites set over 2 floors. Spacious and comfortable, they come with great extras like free Wi-Fi and pillow menus.
- choice of rooms includes elegant and comfortable Standard and Superior Rooms, and spacious Suites;
- fantastic views of the gardens, lake, ocean or mountains;
- interconnecting and wheelchair-accessible rooms available
They also have first-rate leisure facilities, hair and beauty salons, and a choice of restaurants:
- internationally renowned conferencing facilities with past guests including Nelson Mandela;
- 2 swimming pools, 3 tennis courts, and fitness facilities;
- 2 restaurants serving world-class cuisine;
- Awarded the Green Key certification, a globally recognized certification in the tourism sector, thanks to its environmental commitment.